Java Jazz - 2 oz (60 g)
How To Use
Use daily to lock in moisture after bathing in the morning. With a chemical-free SPF of 29, the butter can be used all day long as a sunscreen as there are no photosensitive properties.
Java Jazz Body Butter is a reduction product and is recommended primarily for use on parts of the body that need toning and firming.
How to Use:
Using a dab the size of a dime, begin to spread the butter on your skin. As a maximum moisture formula, the butter will be decadent on the skin at first, before the residual oils are absorbed after a few moments.
Apply topically only to the parts of the body that require toning and firming. (Ladies – Java Jazz reduces weight, so apply carefully to avoid breast reduction)
Women who are pregnant should consult a doctor.
Skincare | Healing | Aromatheraphy Benefits
Java Jazz smooths your bum, legs, thighs, and arms by reducing water and adding an organic glow to your skin. MADE FOR SUMMER!
- Intense moisturization which adds a unique, organically-pure shine
- Chemical-free SPF 29
- Reduces excess water from skin cells, toning and defining muscles
- Coffee essential oil stimulates the circulation of blood, which effortlessly reduces cellulite
- As a rich emollient, skin cracks and wrinkles are softened and skin irritations are soothed
- High source of antioxidants
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties, which reduces the swelling in joints and muscles
- Coffee oil reduces the pain and swelling from bug and insect bites
- Cinnamon bark oil helps lower the risk of cancer
- Coffee essential oil aids in respiratory improvement
- Anti-depressant properties organically restore your spirit
- Re-energize for a fresh day
- Clears the mind and prepares the brain to accept new information and experiences
- Reduces anxiety that relaxes both the mind and the body throughout the day
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!