How To Use
Use daily to lock in moisture after bathing in the morning. With a chemical-free SPF of 29, the butter can be used all day long as a sunscreen as there are no photosensitive properties.
Java Jazz Body Butter is a reduction product and is recommended primarily for use on parts of the body that need toning and firming.
How to Use:
Using a dab the size of a dime, begin to spread the butter on your skin. As a maximum moisture formula, the butter will be decadent on the skin at first, before the residual oils are absorbed after a few moments.
Apply topically only to the parts of the body that require toning and firming. (Ladies – Java Jazz reduces weight, so apply carefully to avoid breast reduction)
Women who are pregnant should consult a doctor.
Skincare | Healing | Aromatheraphy Benefits
Java Jazz smooths your bum, legs, thighs, and arms by reducing water and adding an organic glow to your skin. MADE FOR SUMMER!
- Intense moisturization which adds a unique, organically-pure shine
- Chemical-free SPF 29
- Reduces excess water from skin cells, toning and defining muscles
- Coffee essential oil stimulates the circulation of blood, which effortlessly reduces cellulite
- As a rich emollient, skin cracks and wrinkles are softened and skin irritations are soothed
- High source of antioxidants
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties, which reduces the swelling in joints and muscles
- Coffee oil reduces the pain and swelling from bug and insect bites
- Cinnamon bark oil helps lower the risk of cancer
- Coffee essential oil aids in respiratory improvement
- Anti-depressant properties organically restore your spirit
- Re-energize for a fresh day
- Clears the mind and prepares the brain to accept new information and experiences
- Reduces anxiety that relaxes both the mind and the body throughout the day
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org on 2018 Jun 11th
I have tried so many products but this one is by far the best I’ve come across. All of the body butters are phenomenal and they immediately get absorbed into your skin. The Java Jazz is my personal favorite and the smell is intoxicating!