How To Use
Restoration Salt Soak is best just before bedtime.
- Fill your bathtub with the hottest water you can stand
- Immediately before you step in, add the salts
- For the 120 g size - Use the entire jar
- For the 240 g size - Use half the jar
- Soak for 20 minutes
- Step out refreshed
For topical application only.
Women who are pregnant should consult a doctor.
Skincare | Healing | Aromatheraphy Benefits
- Frankincense essential oil protects skin cells as a powerful astringent
- Heals cuts and restores skin after acne and insect bites
- Treats and prevents the signs of aging by soothing cracked skin
- Dead Sea Salt detoxifies skin, removing harmful agents and purifying healthy cells
- The combination of salts prevents and treats cramping by reducing tissue inflammation
- Himalayan Sea Salt regulates moisture, reducing excess water weight from the skin
- Bergamot reduces pain in by stimulating hormones which ease sensitive nerves
- Arthritic pain is reduced through Magnesium Flakes and Bergamot Oil
- Alleviates sinus and respiratory ailments
- Magnesium flakes reduce depression and anxiety, while treating migraine headaches
- Frankincense increases intuition and spiritual connection
- Magnesium, lavender, and bergamot soothe nervous tension which cause depression, insomnia, and stress
- Immune system is activated with myrrh, protecting from infection
Love these bath salts - so relaxing!
Posted by Unknown on 2018 Jun 4th
I tried these bath salts as a sampler and they were great, I felt so relaxed afterwards. I got them as a present for a friend and she loved them too! :)