How To Use
Immerse yourself in the most relaxing salt bath that brings the ocean into your home. The Dead Sea Salts combined with bergamot, lavender, frankincense and myrrh essential oils plus magnesium flakes recreate the exact composition of a sunny day at the beach.
Restoration Salt Soak is best just before bedtime.
- Fill your bathtub with the hottest water you can stand
- Immediately before you step in, add the salts
- For the 120 g size - Use the entire jar
- For the 240 g size - Use half the jar
- Soak for 20 minutes
- Step out refreshed
For topical application only.
Women who are pregnant should consult a doctor.
All Teal N Bronze products are vegan, made with premium plant-based USDA-certified ingredients, chemical-free, toxin-free, fragrance-free, cruelty-free, never tested on animals (only consenting adults) and don't contain any phtalates or parabens.
Skincare | Healing | Aromatherapy Benefits
- A Restoration Salt Soak bath brings relief to sufferers of eczema or psoriasis
- Recovers strength in sore muscles after hard work or play
- Himalayan Sea Salts restore moisture in skin
- Dead Sea Salt detoxifies skin, removing harmful agents and purifying healthy cells
- The combination of salts prevents and treats cramping by reducing tissue inflammation
- Himalayan Sea Salt regulates moisture, reducing excess water weight from the skin
- Bergamot essential oil reduces pain by stimulating hormones which ease sensitive nerves
- Arthritic pain is reduced through Magnesium Flakes and Bergamot essential oil
- Alleviates sinus and respiratory ailments
- Magnesium flakes reduce depression and anxiety, while treating migraine headaches
- Frankincense increases intuition and spiritual connection
- Magnesium, lavender, and bergamot soothe nervous tension which cause depression, insomnia, and stress
- Immune system is activated with myrrh, protecting from infection
Love these bath salts - so relaxing!
Posted by Unknown on 2018 Jun 4th
I tried these bath salts as a sampler and they were great, I felt so relaxed afterwards. I got them as a present for a friend and she loved them too! :)